Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flores

Yes, Mike J, I would love a lava proff canoe. I thing it can be done. I threw a stick an the lava and it didn t burn, it just chilled. By the way the other picture was from Lago de Atitlan. The top of San Pedro Volan. Still the most beautiful place I ve ever been to. I m now in Flores and saw the Tikal ruins today. It was pretty cool but way to expensive. The best part is: the construted the temples so that when you clap in certain spots it literaly makes a bird noise in the echo. Clever. Also they are alined to the stars and all that fancy stuff. Since I m up here I m going to go through Belize to get to Honduras, there is a waterfall there I d like to see. 43 meter drop they say. Today is ridiculously hot in the rainforest. When we got back from Tikal I had the best swim I think I ever had. The water was also warm so we had to seek out cold spots. I m not complaning. Can t do pics on this computer, oh well.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve!
    It's so nice to hear from you again! I was just looking at a picture of Flores. It looks like a beautiful and peaceful place. And the red-roofed buildings and cobblestone streets just seem to make it all the more picturesque!
    I hope you'll be able to post more pictures soon.

    Stay safe and have fun, mi hijo!

    Te Quiero!
    Mama bear
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete